Different from traditional batch type mixer, continuous mixer provide a more economical alternation for big capacity to meet process requirement. The weighing, loading, mixing and discharge steps finish simultaneously and continuously in a continuous mixing process. For many applications, continuous mixing offers a cost effective alternative to traditional batch mixing with lower processing costs and fewer labor requirements. The continuous mixer can handle up to 5 different materials at one time, mixing powders with another powder, powder with a liquid or several liquids together to create a homogeneous product free of any agglomerates or lumps.
● Different types of mixing elements can be designed such as paddle, plough shovel and ribbon etc.
● Adjustable mixing elements and shaft speed for flexibility to mix a wide variety of materials in an efficient manner.
● De-agglomerate device can be added for applications where materials need to be de-agglomerated.
● Big Capacity is available for wide range of applications and industries.
● Dry Powder
● Dry Powder with liquid additives
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background