Building material is any material which is used for construction purposes. Many naturally occurring substances, such as clay, rocks, sand, and wood, even twigs and leaves, have been used to construct buildings. Apart from naturally occurring materials, many man-made products are in use, some more and some less synthetic. The building materials industry as a traditional sector of the economy is an important innovation driver. Furthermore, there are the secondary raw materials such as the recycled building materials and slags. With modern production processes and products, this branch of industry contributes to a sustainable economic development.
Wide experience is required for handling products for the building materials industry. Detailed knowledge of the behavior of these products is essential for development of optimum mixing and processing systems. More than 1000 Shuanglong mixers are installed worldwide (especially in China) in this branch of industry. We provide innovative, cost-effective and practice-proven systems for every possible method of modifying and finishing building materials.
● A fully loaded mixer can easily be restarted by our design
● Continuous concrete mixing for mass output, delivers bigger hourly volumes and cost less
● Anti-wearing replaceable agitators like paddles
● Robust and easily maintained mixer
● Using a frequency inverter for motor control permits the agitator’s speed to be adjusted variably during the whole mixing cycle for better processing time and energy savings
|Components and Additives||Mortar/Plaster for Flooring/Blast Furnace Slag Cement|
|Gypsum/Gypsum Board||Adhesives and Multi-colored Fillers|
|Protective agents for buildings||Insulation Boards|
|Boards / Bricks / Pre-Fabricated Parts|
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
No content information display available
Please add data record on website background.